Sunday, June 13, 2010

Underwood-Herman Engagement

















Touring around Bryan, Ohio was a treat with this couple, despite the frigid morning, light rain, and HUMID heat that followed (welcome to Hoosierhio, right?lol). I had the pleasure of meeting Christina and Eric when their relationship was still in its beginning stages while working at Bryan Municipal Utilities in the video department years ago. I think it was during that awkward newness stage that is so cute to everyone else! :) I was new to the group and after seeing them together one day doing everyday things as usual I figured they were an item. Talking with a coworker later afterhours I asked in passing how long they had been a couple, figuring they were high school sweethearts for sure. I was suprised to find out they weren't even official/admitting it yet! lol. That's when I knew they would be, just had to give it time. Two cute people and an adorable son Josh = one of the sweetest families I have ever seen! More to come, but here are some highlights so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment